Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Lake Mac Holiday Parks. We look forward to welcoming you to one of our stunning caravan parks. Please note that through confirmation of an accommodation booking at any of the Lake Mac Holiday Parks you are acknowledging and agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Management reserves the right to amend or alter prices, sites and conditions at any time without notice.
- Check in time for cabin accommodation is from 2pm and from 11am for sites. Checkout time is strictly 10am. Unless previously arranged with reception, late departure fees may be incurred for occupancy exceeding these times.
- Whilst we endeavour to meet our guest’s requests, site/cabin preference is not guaranteed.
- Strictly only one vehicle is allowed per site/cabin.
- Should you wish to vacate your site early due to weather conditions, no refund will be given. Tariffs and deposits are not refundable if your stay is cut short for any reason.
- You must be over 18 years of age to stay with us, if you are not accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We reserve the right to evict guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
- Please note that according to Australian standards top bunks and elevated beds are considered dangerous and not recommended for children under the age of 9. Australian Standards relate to the use of bunk beds and state that “Children under the age of 9 years are not recommended to use the top bunk. Also, children must not play on the top bunk”.
- Pets (Dogs) are permitted in some of our parks, contact the parks directly for more information. Please note conditions may apply.
- Low season and off peak season – minimum 2-night stay on all accommodation
- Peak season (school holidays) –minimum 7-night on all accommodation
- Peak season (Easter long weekend) - minimum 4-night stay on all accommodation
- Peak season (October long weekend) - minimum 3-night stay on all accommodation
Park Managers may vary the minimum stay for peak periods; however this is limited to selected sites\cabins where there is a shorter vacancy between confirmed bookings and therefore we cannot guarantee a short duration will be acceptable at the time you make your booking.
Cancellations & Refunds
If you wish to change any details of your booking, please contact our park directly. We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made.
Low and off-peak season cancellations
Cancellations providing more than 30 days’ notice to the arrival date will be refunded their initial deposit minus a $30 administration fee. Cancellations providing less than 30 days’ notice to the arrival date will forfeit the full deposit.
Peak season cancellations
If full payment is not received by the payment cut off dates, booking will be cancelled and deposit refunded less a $30 administration fee.
Once payment cut off dates have passed, the only valid bookings are those that are paid in full. The following cancellation policy applies to valid, fully paid bookings:
- A full refund (less a $30 administration fee) will only be provided if the site/cabin can be rebooked for the full original booking period.
- For any part of the booking that cannot be rebooked, 50% of the fees for the unbooked period will be forfeited.
Refunds will not be provided until after the peak period has concluded.
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For all bookings, a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation. If your reservation falls during Peak Season (school holidays, Easter and the October long weekend) you will be required to pay a deposit of $100. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard for online and phone bookings. If a deposit is not paid by the required date, your reservation will be cancelled.
Peak season deposit requirements:
- December/January school holiday bookings – $100 deposit at time of booking with final balance to be paid by the 30 November
- Easter Long Weekend – $100 deposit at time of booking with balance payable by 28 February
- October Long Weekend – $100 deposit at time of booking with balance payable by the 31 August
Group bookings are encouraged at Lake Mac Holiday Parks, though please note that deposit amounts will vary depending on the total of your booking cost. To discuss your group booking, please contact our Parks directly.
Peak (High) Season Rebooking Conditions
For guests wishing to rebook for the following year in either the December/January, Easter and September/October School Holiday periods, the following rebooking procedure applies:
- Contact reception prior to departure to secure your site/cabin for the same period the following year, along with your deposit to confirm your booking with us.
- If you decide not to rebook with us prior to your departure, your cabin/site will be made available for other bookings.
Due to high occupancy during these periods, we do encourage you to rebook with us prior to departure to avoid disappointment.