Complaints relating to electricity for home owners

All our customers have the right to contact the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) at any time for independent advice and assistance. However, we do hope you will contact us directly to allow us the opportunity to rectify any issues. EWON’s contact details are below.

Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW
Freecall 1800246545
Freefax 1800 812 291
Post Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234
Email [email protected]