Frequently Asked Questions
What time is check in/check out at the park?
Check in for powered and unpowered sites is from 11am, while cabins and villas allow check in from 2pm onwards. If you plan to arrive after office hours please let us know so that we can have all relevant documents waiting for your arrival.
Check out from both sites and cabins is 10am. Late checkouts can be arranged at an additional cost.
Do minimum night stays apply at your park?
Minimum night stays differ dependent on the time of year:
- Low season and off peak season – minimum 2-night stay on all accommodation
- Peak season (school holidays) –minimum 7-night on all accommodation
- Peak season (Easter long weekend) - minimum 4-night stay on all accommodation
- Peak season (October long weekend) - minimum 3-night stay on all accommodation
Do you require a deposit at time of booking?
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For all bookings, a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation. If your reservation falls during Peak Season (school holidays, Easter and the October long weekend) you will be required to pay a deposit of $100. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard for online and phone bookings. Please note if deposit is not paid by the required date, your reservation will be cancelled.
Peak season deposit requirements:
- December/January school holiday bookings – $100 deposit at time of booking with final balance to be paid by the 30 November
- Easter Long Weekend – $100 deposit at time of booking with balance payable by 28 February
- October Long Weekend – $100 deposit at time of booking with balance payable by the 31 August
Will I receive a confirmation at time of booking?
Yes. Once your booking has been processed by the park you will be sent a booking confirmation via email. Please keep this email as proof of booking.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you wish to change any details of your booking, please contact our parks directly. We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made.
Low and off-peak season cancellations:
Cancellations providing more than 30 days’ notice to the arrival date will be refunded their initial deposit minus a $30 administration fee. Cancellations providing less than 30 days’ notice to the arrival date will forfeit the full deposit.
Peak season cancellations:
If full payment is not received by the payment cut off dates, booking will be cancelled and deposit refunded less a $30 administration fee.
Once payment cut off dates have passed, the only valid bookings are those that are paid in full. The following cancellation policy applies to valid, fully paid bookings:
- A full refund (less a $30 administration fee) will only be provided if the site/cabin can be rebooked for the full original booking period.
- For any part of the booking that cannot be rebooked, 50% of the fees for the unbooked period will be forfeited.
- Refunds will not be provided until after the peak period has concluded.
Do you have free Wi-Fi?
Yes. We offer free Wi-Fi to all of our guests. You will be provided with a code upon Check-In.
Is your park pet friendly?
Yes. Pets are permitted at our caravan park all year round on our powered and unpowered sites. At this time, we don’t have any pet-friendly cabin or villa accommodation available.
If your bring your furry friend along for your stay, please remember:
- When outside your van, your dog must be kept on a leash at all times.
- You must supervise your pet at all times. Please do not leave your pet unattended at your site. Any disturbances such as barking, are to be kept to an absolute minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog. Please pick up any animal droppings and wrap them in a plastic bag before disposing of it in one of the bins located throughout the park.
- Dogs are not allowed in our amenities, camp kitchen, recreation room, swimming pool area, playground and laundry with the exception of guide dogs.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. In accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1992, assistance animals are permitted throughout the year. This does not apply to “Companion animals”.
If you fail to comply with any of these rules, you may be asked to leave our park.
Do you take group bookings?
Group bookings are encouraged at our park, though please note that deposit amounts will vary depending on the total of your booking cost.
For more details or to discuss your group booking, please contact us directly.
How far is it to the nearest beach?
Blacksmiths Beach is just a five-minute drive to the south from our caravan park. Caves Beach and Catherine Hill Bay Beach are also a 10 to 15 minute drive to the south, while Redhead Beach is a 15-minute drive north of our caravan park.
Can we have camp fires or open flame barbecues?
We have plenty of barbecues available throughout our caravan park for you to use. Open fires and braziers are not permitted.
Still have questions?
If you couldn't find your answer above, then please contact us