Conditions of Entry
All persons entering our holiday parks must comply with the following conditions of entry:
- Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
- Everyone must comply with government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 2 square metre rule applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundries, etc.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing
- Outdoor gatherings must not exceed 100 people at any time.
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
- All guests, including holiday van owners and visitors, MUST complete a guest declaration prior to arrival.
- Park rules and conditions must be followed.
- All staff instructions must be followed.