Pet Policy & Disclaimer
Pets such as dogs, rabbits, cats and birds are welcome at Blacksmiths Beachside Holiday Park at Management’s discretion and must be pre-booked.
The following rules are designed to ensure that all visitors, with or without pets, enjoy a safe and relaxing stay at Blacksmiths Beachside Holiday Park.
- Pets are permitted on powered, unpowered and ensuite tourist sites only and are not allowed in cabins, villas or private holiday vans. (Villa 24 & 25 pet approved)
- Dog and cats must be kept on a leash and under control at all times. Birds must be kept in cages.
- No pet is allowed in the park without Management’s consent
- Owners must dispose of any animal wastes promptly and appropriately by picking up, wrapping and sealing the waste in a plastic bag and disposing of it in the SKIP BINS ONLY provided throughout the park
- Owners may be required to provide Management with a written guarantee that their pet does not present any danger to the health and safety of other park users, in particular young children, who may approach the animal
- Owners must not leave a pet unattended under any circumstances
- Pets are not allowed to be in or near the Park’s communal facilities such as the camp kitchen, amenities, barbecues and pool
- Owners must not allow a pet to be a nuisance or cause distress to other Park users
- In accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 “Assistance animals” are classified as Guide Dogs, Hearing Assistance animals, or an animal trained to alleviate disabilities. Assistance animals are permitted throughout the year. This does not apply to “Companion animals”
- Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in immediate eviction without refund.
- Pet owners agree to take full responsibility for any injury or damage required by their animal whilst within the boundaries of the Park and agrees to pay any claims of compensation.
- No restricted breeds will be allowed at any time (Pit Bull, American Pit, Japanese Tosa and Argentinian Fighting dog) and no dogs with control orders or of aggressive nature or trained hunting dogs. Please advise the breed of your dog when making your booking.
- Blacksmiths Beachside Holiday Park is owned and regulated by Lake Macquarie City Council