Terms and Conditions - Romantic Escape for 2
Terms and Conditions
Romantic Escape for 2
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter the competition. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences at 10am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on Thursday 14th February 2019 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT on Sunday 10th March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
4. To enter, entrants must: Like Lake Mac Holiday Parks Facebook Page, tag that special someone you would take with you and tell us in emojis how much they mean to you.
5. Entries will only be accepted by comments made on the Promoter’s Facebook @lakemacholidayparks
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges to determine the winner at 126-138 Main Road Speers Point NSW 2284 on Monday 11th March at 12pm AEDT.
8. Total prize pool for the promotion is valued at $1200.00 RRP.
9. The winners will be notified by direct message on whichever social media platform they entered, and the winner’s first name will be published on the promotional social media posts to declare the giveaway over.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process. The Promoter may in its complete discretion preclude that entrant from participation in any or all future promotions of the Promoter.
11. Prize is not transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
12. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prize.
13. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require a winner to provide proof of age, residential address and identity in a form determined by the Promoter before awarding the prize. If the winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to their parent/guardian.
15. If the prize remains unclaimed after seven (7) days, the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at 126-138 Main Road Speers Point NSW 2284 at the same time and place as the original draw. The first valid entry drawn will win the unclaimed prize. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) business days of the draw.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. Entrants and prize winners consent to their name and suburb being published by the Promoter or the media.
19. Each winner should look to the manufacturer of products or provider of services awarded for all warranties. Winners should look to the Retail Supplier for locations of service providers. These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
20. The Promoter is not responsible if a prize is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission. The Promoter is also not responsible for the availability and provision of services associated with the use of the prize.
21. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
22. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
23. The Promoter is Lake Mac Holiday Parks, a business unit of Lake Macquarie City Council [ABN 81 065 027 868] of 126-138 Main Road Speers Point NSW 2284.