Keen for a game of golf?
- Belmont Golf Club located between Lake Macquarie and the Pacific Ocean, featuring an 18 hole Par 72 course featuring the Ocean as the backdrop on many of the fairways.
- Charlestown Golf Club Charlestown Golf Club prides itself on being the home of social golf and aims to make sure that golfers of all abilities have a great experience on the course. General course availabilities are below, but due to popularity it is always a good idea to contact the pro shop and book your tee time.
- Toronto Country Club is an 18 hole scenic golf course located at Kilaben Bay, just south of Toronto. The onsite Pro Shop also provides lessons and clinics as well as a golf simulator so you can play on some world famous courses.
- If you are staying at Swansea Lakeside Holiday Park make sure to enjoy a round on the parks onsite Mini Golf (Putt Putt) course.
- Waratah Golf Club This 18 hole Golf course located at Argenton is oldest in the Newcastle/Lake Macquarie region. Check the course layout in the link below.