Small pet dogs only are welcome at Blacksmiths Beachside Holiday Park at management’s discretion and must be pre-booked.
Dogs are only permitted only during low and off peak seasons for guests staying in the designated ‘dog friendly’ section of the park – currently 16 sites. Please view the park map which identifies dog friendly sites.
The following rules are designed to ensure that all visitors, with or without pets enjoy a safe and relaxing stay at Blacksmiths Beachside Holiday Park.
- Dogs are permitted during low and off peak seasons only and are not allowed in cabins, villas, bungalows, or private holiday vans
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and under control at all times.
- No dog is allowed in the park without Management’s consent
- Owners must dispose of any animal wastes promptly and appropriately by picking up, wrapping and sealing the waste in a plastic bag and disposing of it in the bins provided throughout the park
- Owners may be required to provide Management with a written guarantee that their dog does not present any danger to the health and safety of other park users, in particular young children, who may approach the animal
- Owners must not leave a dog unattended under any circumstances
- Dogs must not be taken out of the designated area within the park, and dogs are strictly not allowed to be in or near the park’s communal facilities such as the camp kitchen, amenities, BBQs and pool
- Owners must not allow a dog to be a nuisance or cause distress to other Park users
- In accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 “Assistance animals” are classified as Guide Dogs, Hearing Assistance animals, or an animal trained to alleviate disabilities. Assistance animals are permitted throughout the year. This does not apply to “Companion animals”
Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in immediate eviction without a refund.
Pet owners agree to take full responsibility for any injury, or damage caused by their animal whilst within the boundaries of the park and agrees to pay any claims for compensation.