Pets such as small dogs, cats and birds are welcome at Belmont Pines Lakeside Holiday Park at Management’s discretion and must be pre-booked.
The following rules are designed to ensure that all visitors, with or without pets, enjoy a safe and relaxing stay at Belmont Pines.
- Pets are permitted on powered and unpowered tourist sites only and are not allowed in cabins, villas, bungalows, or private holiday vans.
- Dog and cats must be kept on a leash and under control at all times. Birds must be kept in cages.
- No pet is allowed in the park without Management’s consent
- Owners must dispose of any animal wastes promptly and appropriately by picking up, wrapping and sealing the waste in a plastic bag and disposing of it in the bins provided throughout the park
- Owners may be required to provide Management with a written guarantee that their pet does not present any danger to the health and safety of other park users, in particular young children, who may approach the animal
- Owners must not leave a pet unattended under any circumstances
- Pets are not allowed to be in or near the Park’s communal facilities such as the camp kitchen, amenities, BBQs and pool
- Owners must not allow a pet to be a nuisance or cause distress to other Park users
- In accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 “Assistance animals” are classified as Guide Dogs, Hearing Assistance animals, or an animal trained to alleviate disabilities. Assistance animals are permitted throughout the year. This does not apply to “Companion animals”
Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in immediate eviction without a refund.
Pet owners agree to take full responsibility for any injury or damage required by their animal whilst within the boundaries of the Park and agrees to pay any claims of compensation.